Digital Technology Meets Business Strategy
Data Driven Results
Developed the back-end infrastructure to support a new multi-million dollar digital signage system in the Ice District & Rogers Place. Oversee the production of marketing creative and carry out marketing campaigns for sponsors of the Edmonton Oilers.
Digital Marketing and Branding
Developed digital marketing strategy for clients.
This consisted of millions of dollars in advertising spend & optimization, website development, app development, branding, email marketing and video production. Digital marketing efforts are tracked by data-driven analytics.
Email Marketing Specialist
Managed email marketing services with contact list of over 3 million people. I would coordinate newsletters and sales emails which resulted in 10's of millions of emails sent per month and millions of dollars in revenue. Email marketing strategy consisted of segmentation, analytics, and auto responder integration.
- Mange high-spend pay per click campaigns that generated millions of unique visitors
- Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Bing & Yahoo
- Experience with consumer intelligence and web analytics software programs
- Successfully launched new brands into a variety of industries
- Utilized emerging marketing tactics generate new revenue streams
Conversion Rate Optimization
- I’ve run several A/B split tests for marketing campaigns
- Optimized websites, videos, and other marketing channels
- Integration and management of large email lists
- Sent 10’s of millions of emails per month to customers
- Extensive knowledge of search engine optimization
- Optimize websites to generate organic search engine traffic
- Developed marketing research, marketing plan and strategies new and existing products
- Developed social media marketing campaigns
- Increase customer engagement and retention
Digital Marketing Conferences
San Diego, California 2015
Las Vegs, 2015
Las Vegas, 2013
United Way Campaign Chair
Edmonton Food Bank
I welcome the opportunity to speak with you further about how my experience, qualifications, and interests will be valuable assets to your organization.